Hairdressers are Oxfordshire’s High Street Hubs.
We know that Oxfordshire hairdressers are essential service providers in our local communities and are key to success for every business on our high streets. Invaluable hairdressing services attract custom to neighbouring businesses, as salon owners are some of Oxfordshire’s busiest business owners, as experts who take pride in customers feeling good about themselves.
As a hairdresser, we know you work hard at making a success of your business daily. With only so many hours in the day, chock full diaries and clients phoning and booking appointments online constantly, we know how hard it is for you to find the time for anything else beyond staying on your feet, keeping clients happy. Meer & Company’s specialist salon accountants understand the demands on you and can take some of the stress out of keeping your paperwork in order and staying on time with payroll for salons, VAT for salons, or other financial requirements for salons.
Just as you are an expert in the art of hair makeovers, Meer & Co. expertise lies in helping manage the financial affairs of salons to get the best from your hard work. With many years of working with hairdressers, we know how to best support your busy business.
Our accountants with expertise in the hairdresser industry will ensure your books remain up to date, compliant and understandable to you, so you are freed up to make the most of your precious time to focus on what you love doing and are best at. Managing hairdresser clients daily, we offer you peace of mind with an efficient and supportive service. We know you are busy, but as partners in your success, we will always communicate with you at key times, at your convenience, so you can relax knowing you are meeting financial deadlines in good time.
Meer & Co. work with you as part of your team, continually supporting your progress, with the following financial support services for hairdressers:
- Monthly QuickBooks bookkeeping for salons, keeping track of all your income and expenses;
- Monthly Payroll for salons and pension administration for your team;
- Timely quarterly VAT preparation salons and HMRC submissions;
- Preparation of ‘Rent A Chair Agreements for salons’ in accordance with National Hairdressers Federation guidance for stylists;
- Provision of support on financial aspects of renting salon chairs, rooms and facilities;
- Providing scheduled commissions for your saloon stylists;
- Helping to quickly set up your hairdresser salon management software, e.g. ‘Shortcuts’, ‘Pabau’, ‘Phorest’, ‘Treat Well’, or other systems;
- Keeping all your tax obligations current by providing you with timely forecasts;
- Helping you make timely and effective decisions with monthly financial reports for salon;
- Forecasting for 12 months ahead, to prepare you with salon development plans;
- Arranging monthly meetings, at your convenience, to keep you in control of your ongoing financial affairs for your salon and your hairdressing business thriving.
Whatever your business concerns, be they financial management, hairdresser business development, or otherwise, with Meer & Co.’s focussed team of accountants who specialise in supporting Oxfordshire hairdressers and our network of related business and legal professionals, we are confident we can help with any of your business questions, however simple or complex.
Meer & Co. is a chartered accountancy and consultancy practice based in the heart of the City of London. We have over 25 years’ experience in the field, and during this time, we have helped many businesses to realise their full potential. We have developed an excellent reputation throughout the UK, and we are incredibly proud of our success. We are customer-centric in our approach, and we genuinely have our clients’ best interests at heart.
Our friendly team of hairdresser’s accountants are always on hand, working with you consistently to support the success you want from your salon with cost-effective accounting services and sound advice. Please give us a call on 020 7987 3030, or leave us details of your questions or concerns and we will call back when convenient for you.